Unfortunately, accidents happen. At Duber Automotive we are ready to help get your vehicle back on the road following a collision. But first, it’s important to know what steps to take immediately following an accident.
- Safety First! Determine if anyone involved in the accident is injured. Call 911 if emergency help is needed.
- Alert law enforcement. The responding officer will fill out a report and document the scene. Accident reports are available online at www.publicsafety.ohio/gov/crashes.
- Gather information. Get the names and car insurance information of any drivers involved and any witnesses. Make note of the other vehicle’s license number, make and model.
- Document the Accident. Safely take pictures of the damage to all vehicles involved, objects at the scene such as accident debris or skid marks, and anything else pertinent to the accident.
- Contact your Insurance Company. Report the accident to your insurance company as soon as possible. Be sure to get a claim number.
After you’ve dealt with the immediate after-collision steps, you can start moving towards getting your vehicle repaired. That’s when the Duber Automotive team comes in!
The first step begins with an inspection to obtain a cost estimate for repairs. Our team of experts will work directly with the insurance company to make sure that the estimate is detailed and thorough. Next, we will take painstaking effort to ensure that your repairs are done to the highest level of quality and safety. We vow to not only deliver a high level of repair but also give 100% to our customers by keeping you up to date on the status of the repairs, assisting with setting you up in a rental car if applicable, and answering any questions you may have. We take pride in returning your vehicle to its pre accident loss condition!
Getting your vehicle repaired doesn’t have to be stressful. The professionals at Duber Automotive are ready to give your car the care it needs to get back on the road safely. Please call us at 440/933-2320 with any questions.